23 Oct Unity Network Programmer
Type: Freelance or Permanent position
- Design and develop network components with Unity for an acclaimed indie game;
- Collaborate with other programmers;
- Produce a technical analysis in collaboration with the project’s architects;
- Offer technical solutions to answer the client’s needs;
- Assess the amount of work to be completed;
- Participate in code reviews and optimize game code when needed.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in game programming;
- At least two (2) years of experience in network programming applied to gaming;
- Great knowledge of Unity;
- Great knowledge of networking technologies;
- Great knowledge of the C# and C++ languages;
- Experience in using source control systems;
- Autonomous and proactive when offering solutions;
- Problem solving ability;
- Fluent English and French (spoken and written).
Send your curriculum and cover letter to email@example.com , specify ” Unity network programmer ” in the object.