24 Oct Marketing and Communication Internship
Type: 4 to 6 months internship
Starting date: December 2017 / January 2018
Part-time or Full-time
We offer a trainee position in communication / marketing. The candidate will have the opportunity to collaborate with the different departments and progress in a friendly atmosphere under the supervision of our management team.
- Participate in the planning and distribution of our brand image;
- Participate in the creation of our communication plans and strategy;
- Write articles, blog posts and newsletters;
- Write and edit our portfolios;
- Create visual contents (images, photos and videos);
- Respect the editorial line of the studio;
- Update our website;
- Update and manage publications on social media;
- Create and prepare communication tools for different promotional events: showcases, game events, etc (possibility to participate to these events);
- Participate in the construction of marketing and communication plans for our games.
- Minimum of one previous professional experience in communication/marketing (internship);
- Bachelor or Master in Communication (on-going or finishing);
- Passionate by video games, great culture of video games;
- Being informed about games and new tech news and latest trends;
- Curious and social;
- Great writing and editorial skills in English (French is a plus);
- Good knowledge of text editing softwares;
- Knowledge of photo/video editing softwares (a plus).