10 Mar Freelance 3D Artist
Type: Full time; Freelance – two (2) months temporary contract
We specialize in the development of high-end multimedia products. Our areas of expertise include developing cross-platform video games, serious games, mobile apps, augmented reality projects, interactive books, and teaching students and professionals alike.
We are currently looking for a freelance 3D artist for the development of a clothing simulation project.
Under the supervision of the producer :
- Import assets in 3ds Max et process them through a pre-established pipeline;
- Import assets in Unreal;
- Verify the final quality of the assets;
- Offer solutions in collaboration with the team and in respect of the client’s needs;
- Assess the amount of work to be completed;
- Participate in meetings with the rest of the team and the clients.
- Great knowledge of 3ds Max;
- Knowledge of Marvellous Designer;
- Knowledge of Unreal (is a plus);
- A minimum of two (2) years of professional experience in 3D modeling;
- Great interpersonal skills, organisation, autonomy;
- Fluent French (spoken and written), English is a plus.
Start date : as soon as possible